Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Session

I decided to open up my Christmas card business again this November. So, I dusted off the camera and headed out with Charles for a quick practice photo session to get my fingers working on the camera again. (And because I never took an official 4-year-old picture of him and he is so darned cute in those glasses). Charles is generally not a great subject. Pictures are NOT his thing. And he is at the age of the goofy grin. But he was quite cooperative today! I was so proud. I am just having a hard time deciding which one to print and hang on the wall.


4 comments:

  1. So cute. Where were these taken? He looks so cute in his glasses. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Wendy! I think Charles looks like Thomas in the one where he's hugging the tree...weird, because I always thought he looked like Joshua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were taken at the "Grapevine Springs" park in Coppell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures! I love them all but if I had to choose, I pick #3, then #1 and #5 both close seconds.

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete