Saturday, October 04, 2008

School Pictures

The older boys got their school pictures back yesterday. Let me start by saying that I am a big fan of school pictures because they are so bad! The kids don't have their parents with them to help them look good, and you just get what you get. So here they are:

Joshua


Thomas

So as you can see, the pictures are cute, but Thomas's is looking pretty goofy! Here is my dilemma...should I keep the picture of Thomas or have him do "retakes"? I like to put the school pictures in a frame and display them for the rest of the year. Even though I said I liked school pictures because they aren't always perfect, this smile is pretty bad! Let me know what you think by answering my poll at the top of the blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hey
    I'm so glad we can leave comments now! I think you'll get something better from Thomas if you re take, and he's such a handsome guy with a precious smile, you deserve to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I was 'anonymous' on that first post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO NOT RETAKE his pic- or ifyou do- DO NOT get rid of the the first one.

    You just bought a lens - DO NOT waste your money and take YOUR own pic if you need a good one. I think you just got the best money COULd
    buy- a BRIDE picture- one you show on his wedding day. I believe a pic like that is a TRUE stroke of pencil in the portrait of his LIFE. Let the line be drawn- a moment of childhood- a true glimpse into NOT BEING PICTURE PERFECT= BEING REAL...llet the sobering be done when he is older! :-)

    Actually- take some of your own. We all know what he looks like- and like josh- he looks the same as he did as when he was one. Like Mason- they don't change that much-just head dimensions and height :-). I love the pic. You have familiy pics, Easter, Christmas, day to day- we all know. Keep the fun pic - school pics are a right of passage and the male version of a girl starting her period in gym class.

    ReplyDelete