Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! We had a great time trick-r-treating again this year. We met for hotdogs, chips and drinks in our neighbors garage, then off we went. Thomas was Boba Fett (from Star Wars), Charles was a Clone Tropper who would NOT wear a mask (also from Star Wars) and Joshua was a Mexican bandido. Isn't he a riot?!
(ps.click on this picture to enlarge it and check out Thomas under the mask. I think he saw a ghost)

The boys were very proud of their pumpkins this year. We decided to go old school and carved some plain old Jack-o-lanterns. Joshua and Thomas actually cleaned, designed, and carved their pumpkins all on their own. Charles drew his design on a paper, and I copied it the best I could when I carved his pumpkin. Here they are showing off their finished Jacks.

Just in case you weren't sure...here is Thomas without the mask. His pumpkin was screaming.

2 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT costumes!! Love it Joshua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love your blog makeover? Did Marina end up doing it or did you? I am impressed---plus, great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete