Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kids Kids Kids

As you can all imagine, I have been taking a LOT of pictures lately. And one of my favorite things is capturing those cute moments from the kids I shoot. The family shots are fun too, but there is just something about kids. Here are a few of my favorite kids pics from the past two weeks!

Here is "M"! He is on Thomas's baseball team. I did a whole family shoot with them, but his mom wanted some of him too...doesn't he look like a model?


Next are the precious "G" girls. I took tons of fun pictures with dogs and mom and dad in their amazing front yard. The girls are so sweet, and check out the freckles and manes of gold on these cuties!


Next was the adorable "S" kids. I have never had such an easy time shooting a 4 year old boy. And his sister was fabulous too, not to mention gorgeous!!


And here are my good friends, the "Ms". I also took some really great shots of the family, but what a fun shot of these 4 cute kids.


The "D" kids are neighbors and it seems the little 4 year old in this family runs the show. He really hung in there though, and was such a hoot!!


Last but not least the "B" boys. They were soooo easy. Really. And boys usually aren't. I just LOVED this shot. Precious.


Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment